Hello Lovelies 🙂
This is the first baking video I’ve filmed and I hope to film many more, but with lovely sounds included too.
The recipe for this delicious cake can be found here on The Ethical Chef’s site: http://ethicalchef.co.uk/recipe/vegan-chocolate-cake/
Bacheldre SR Flour 350g
Baking Powder 4 tsp
G&B Cocoa 50g
Fairtrade Sugar 150g
Vegan Margarine 250ml
Orange juice 150ml
Orange Zest 3 Oranges
Cold Water 500ml
1. Melt the margarine and sugar in a saucepan
2. Mix the zest, orange juice and water into a jug and add to step one
3. Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder together into a mixing bowl
4. Slowly add the liquids ingredients to the dry ones while stirring constantly.
5. Place into lined tins and bake in the oven at 180(Celcius) for 30 minutes.
Use the best, organic and fair trade ingredients you can find, it makes all the difference!