ASMR Baking a Cake – Quiet Whispering
This is a soft-spoken whisper ASMR video of “EnvyWhispers ASMR” baking a cake for her son.
The intent of this video is to help you relax. It has a peaceful, quiet, calming tone and makes for a good sleep aid or as an instructional video on how to bake boxed funfetti cake. If you respond to ASMR audible stimulation, this video is perfect for you.
How to bake this cake:
Funfetti Cake Ingredients:
1. 1 Box Betty Crocker Funfetti Cake Mix
2. 1 Cup Water
3. 1/2 Cup Oil
4. 3 Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine cake mix with water, oil, and eggs at low speed, or use a spoon like Envy did.
3. Spray a cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4.. Pour mixed batter into cake pan.
4. Place the cake batter in the oven and bake at 325 for 28 minutes.
5. Pierce the middle of the cake with a toothpick; if the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is finished. If not, continue baking for increments of 3 minutes.
6. Allow the cake to pan cool for 10 minutes.
7. Turn the cake out onto a wire rack and cool for an additional 20 minutes.
8. Frost the cake.
9. Serve the cake.
What is ASMR? ASMR, also known as “autonomous sensory meridian response” is a perceptual phenomenon which causes tingling in the scalp, head, back, or peripheral regions of the body. It is triggered by visual and audible stimuli. Some ASMR triggers are whispering, scratching, clicking, tapping, soft spoken words, etc. If you would like to experience ASMR, please subscribe to our channel and enjoy the ASMR videos we have posted.
Subscribe to our channel:
Visit our Twitter:
To visit EnvyWhispers ASMR to see more of her videos, visit:
Learn more about ASMR:
VICE article about ASMR:
BRAINGASM ASMR documentary: