SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Learn how to make Cake Pops with a BIG & BOLD ice cream twist!
WATCH more Bigger Bolder Baking Videos:
* Brownie Layer Cake with Cookie Dough Frosting: http://bit.ly/GemmasBrownieCake
* No Machine Ice Cream Party: http://bit.ly/GemmasIceCreamParty
* Best-Ever Carrot Cake: http://bit.ly/GemmasCarrotCake
* Flourless Chocolate Cake: http://bit.ly/GemmasChocolateCake
* Funfetti Birthday Cake: http://bit.ly/GemmasFunfettiCake
* 5 NEW 1 Minute Mug Cakes: http://bit.ly/GemsNewMugCakes
Hi Bold Bakers! One of your most most-requested treats is Cake Pops but I’ll show you how to make them BIG & BOLD into little Ice Cream Cones. You can use any of my cake recipes to easily create these lovely little treats. So let’s get baking!
FOLLOW ME HERE, FELLOW BOLD BAKERS
FULL RECIPE LISTED BELOW
Cake Pop Ice Cream Cones
13 ice cream cones (of your choosing)
3 cups (8 oz/230g) chocolate cakes (or whatever cake you like)
8 oz/225g bittersweet Chocolate
1 cup (8oz/225g) Cream
6 oz (180g) white chocolate
3 oz (90g) milk chocolate
**** A cardboard box to stand your cones up in is very important
1. To make the ganache: Heat the cream in a heavy bottomed saucepan. When it reaches a simmer, take it off the heat and pour it over the chopped chocolate. Let it sit there for 3-4 minutes on the chocolate and then whisk until the chocolate has melted.
2. Crumb the cake with your fingers until it is nice and fine.
3. Mix the cakes crumbs with ½ cup of ganache.
4. With a tablespoon scoop the cake to a nice rounded ball. Set aside in the fridge
5. To prepare the cones: With a carving knife carve your mini ice cream cone to 3 inches big.
6. Stand the cones upright and fill each one with ganache.
7. Dip the cake ball in a little bit of ganache and place it securely on top of the cone.
8. Place the cones in the fridge to set hard.
9. To decorate: melt some white chocolate gently and color with some pink food coloring.
10. Dip in your cake pop into the chocolate coating it all over. Try and do this step quickly as you don’t want the dark chocolate on the pop to get in the pink chocolate mix.
11. Once the chocolate sets you can add some melt milk chocolate on top and sprinkles to really make your ice cream pop Big and Bold!!! Eat once ready 🙂