How Skinny People Eat: 5 Low Calorie Desserts You Don’t Have To Feel Guilty About

There’s no need to restrict great tasting desserts even when you’re trying to loose weight. When you’re attempting to eat how skinny people eat, it’s fine to eat the desserts that everyone else is eating. I actually recommend it. Who wants to have to turn down that birthday cake that looks so good? Especially when everyone else is eating it. It will greatly help your mindset while trying to lose weight if you don’t force yourself to restrict certain foods in front of your friends and family. With that being said, in your every day life and on a regular basis your desserts should be lower calorie.
• To suppress your chocolate cravings have a sugar-free & reduced calorie pudding. This saves you 185 over most candy bars. I use my toddler’s baby spoon to eat it with, so it lasts longer. You could even put a little bit of whipped cream on top.

• If you’re looking for a decadent, creamy treat. Trying Chobani Greek Yogurt is a must. After you try Chobani, you’ll never want to eat another Yoplait yogurt again. You’ll get a large portion for less than 200 calories.

• Have angel food cake with lots of sweet berries and some whipped cream. The angel food cake gives you the sweet bread taste that we often times crave so much. It’s lower in calories and when loaded with lots of berries, it’s filling.

• Try the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Treats. They have ice cream cones and ice cream sandwiches. They’re much lower in calories than traditional ice cream desserts and they’re pretty good too. They’re around 150 calories.

• For another cold treat, have a fudge popsicle. They’re cold, sweet, and chocolate flavored. You can’t go wrong with that. Most brands range from 50-100 calories.
You can feel good about adding these sweet treats to your shopping list. Freedom in your weight loss journey is important. Don’t forget that you can and should still eat desserts that your friends and family are having in social settings. That’s how skinny people eat. If you avoid those high calorie desserts you’ll be setting yourself up to feel deprived. Deprivation can lead to binging. Binging leads to feelings of weight loss failure. Eat how skinny people eat and don’t avoid high calorie desserts all the time. What you do 10% of the time is not important. What matters is how you eat the other 90%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*